OR Browse the menu for a help topic

How can I give the uni some feedback?

Services which can assist you with How can I give the uni some feedback?

  • Ask UON

    AskUON is a great online tool that offers a list of FAQs, a place for student enquiries and an opportunity to provide feedback to the University of Newcastle.

    See more
  • Complaints

    02 4921 5806

    Complaints provides advice and assistance with all types of complaints, ranging from minor administrative matters to more serious, deeply held grievances concerning unfair, unjust or unreasonable behaviour.  

    See more
  • Dean of Students

    02 4921 7820

    The Dean of Students provides information and advice and helping students resolve problems of an academic nature. The Dean of Students may bring your problem to the attention of the relevant staff member or help you make contact with one of the other University Services.  

    See more
  • NUSA

    02 4921 6006

    NUSA is the representative body for students studying at the Callaghan campus of the University of Newcastle.  They provide access to student associations and societies, provide advocacy on behalf of students and many other great membership benefits.

    See more
  • Program Advisors

    02 4921 5000

    A Program Advisor has thorough knowledge of a degree program and can help you ensure that you are following the requirements and structure of the degree program. Duties include the provision of program and course advice, assessing credit applications, processing cross-institutional applications as well as qualifying students when they are ready…

    See more
  • Yourimbah

    02 4348 4260

    Yourimbah is the student association, sports union and service provider for students at the Central Coast campus. Services include cafeteria, bar, cafes, clubs and societies, welfare, grievance support, student representation (Student Representative Committee), entertainment and on-campus sport, recreation, physical health and well-being with discounts and other benefits for members.  

    See more